- advise on whether you have a claim against an Estate and the likelihood of success
- apply for Grant of Probate or Grant of Administration to the Probate Court on behalf of the Executor named in the Will, or a close relative
- advise on the role of an Administrator generally
- represent Executors' interests in relation to any Court matter or dispute
- advise Executors of their legal obligations under a Will
- advise on what happens when there is no Executor appointed or willing or able to act
- give advice where there appears to be an ambiguity in a Will
This website is dedicated to helping you find a Probate Lawyer located near you to assist Executors, Administrators and close relatives of deceased persons to understand and handle all complex legal responsilbities and issues associated with Wills and Estates generally.
Most of our Probate Lawyers and Solicitors give short, free legal advice on first telephone contact.